This page contains links to posters, handouts, and working papers at various stages of completion. Be mindful of the revision dates as I may have done subsequent work on these topics which has changed my thinking. Your best bet is to email me and ask about what I’ve been up to on these various projects.
- Brickhouse, Christian (28 May 2022). “An Historical Analysis of Pahoturi River Labialized-velar Consonants”.
- Brickhouse, Christian and Kate Lindsey (10 June 2021). “Reconstructing (labialized-)velar plosives in proto-Pahoturi”. Handout from presentation given to the Association of Papuan Langauges and Lingusitics.
- Brickhouse, Christian (2 March 2020). “Contrast maintenance in California low back vowels”. Second qualifying paper.
- Brickhouse, Christian (October 2019). “Diachronic change in formant dynamics of California low back vowels: an improved analysis method using the Discrete Cosine Transform”. Poster presented at New Ways of Analyzing Variation 48, Eugene, Oregon.
- Brickhouse, Christian (23 March 2018). “The Social Landscape and the Indexical Field”.